Welcome to our step-by-step guide to registering for an adult program! We make the registration process simple and easy. Nevertheless, we're here to help walk you through the process.
Find your program
Once you've found the program you want to register for, click the Register button to get started
Create your account or sign in
If you are new to your sports organization's site, create a new account. If you've been here before, sign in!
- When creating a new account, you will need to enter your personal information, including first name, last name, email, and any other fields the site requires. Don't worry, your information is private and secure.
- If you're a returning user and already logged in, we're just catching up to you!
- Next, you'll be asked to confirm the program for which you are registering. Confirm, then click register.
Choose Your Registration Type
Depending on your specific program, you might have several registration options to choose from. Each type will include its pricing, and whether or not payment plans are available. Most programs will include a Free agent/Individual option, a Team Player option, or a Team Captain option.
- Free Agent/Individual: you are registering into a pool of players without a specific team
- Team Player: you will be registering for a specific team
- Team Captain: you will be registering for a specific team and be its captain
Enter Registration Details
Registration Details provides pricing information, discount code entry and form field collection.
Accept Waiver(s) and Submit Your Registration
Read through the waiver, then accept it by checking the box in the upper lefthand corner.
On this page, you will see a summary of your invoice.
Next, enter your payment details. Depending on your program, you might not have to pay right away. If you do, enter the information and proceed with payment.
Review Your Registrations
Once payment has been accepted, you'll be shown a confirmation page. You will also receive a payment receipt and confirmation in your email.