Team Manager makes it easy to view a condensed list of teams registered across programs, and quickly search, filter, and select the teams you’d like to bulk edit, move, or copy*. The result: a better way to manage teams across your tournaments and leagues!
|⚠️ Teams within LeagueApps that use Variable Team Prices or Team-Level Registration Settings will be included in the Team Manager Report, but will not be available for bulk actions.
How to Access Team Manager
Navigate to Manage then click Teams.
Or search for a team using global search
Navigating the Home Screen
The home screen displays all teams from all live and upcoming programs. There's a team list featuring columns for:
- Team Name*
- Program Name*
- Sub-Program Name
- Primary staff/Captain*
- Registration Date*
- Invoice Status
- Invoice Total Amount*
- Invoice Amount Due*
- Single Actions
*(columns are click sortable)
Program name, staff/captain name and team name can be used individually or together to filter down results, making it quick and easy to view and select the set of teams you need to see and take actions on.
Bulk Move Teams
When you need to move multiple teams to a different program or a division within a program, using bulk move is the quickest way.
First filter the list, then use the check boxes to select which teams you’d like to move either to another program or another division within a program.
- Step 1 of bulk move is where you choose which program and/or division you’d like to move the teams to and re-confirm which teams you’ve selected to move (and deselect if any were selected by mistake).
- Step 2 of bulk move is where a few things are confirmed before the move. Invoices will not be adjusted during the move but can be edited after. Form fields will not change or get lost. Waivers can be moved over if both program’s waivers match. Staff/players can optionally be notified of the move.
- After step 2 you'll be taken to confirmation screen showing the results. It's possible a move scenario can result in an error, if for example the program you're moving teams to is at capacity. The error message will show on the confirmation step so you know which next steps to take.
Bulk Copy Teams
If you have teams that participate in many programs per season/year, using bulk copy is a quick and efficient way to get the same team(s) registered to future programs. Bulk copy enables admins to take the registration out of the customer's hands and have them focus on invoice payment(s).
- To bulk copy first filter the list, then use the check boxes to select which teams you’d like to copy either to another program or another division within a program.
- Select which program and/or division you’d like to copy teams to. Only teams with a fixed team fee can be copied (not variable team fees).
- Any matching form fields between programs will be copied over but waiver(s) after copy must be accepted. Also choose how all teams invoice will be paid - either upfront or via payment plan(s). If upfront payment is selected, the program’s default price and processing fee will show but they can be customized via edit buttons before teams are copied.
- After step 2 you'll be taken to confirmation screen showing the results. It's possible a copy scenario can result in an error, if for example the program which teams are being copied to is at capacity. The error message will show on the confirmation step so you know which next steps to take.
Mass Edit Teams
When you need to make changes to a team's name, the form fields of the staff member or captain who registered the team, and/or the invoice associated with the team (for fixed team fees only) then Mass Edit can be used to quickly make these changes from one view.
- To mass edit first filter the list, then use the check boxes to select which teams you’d like to edit.
- Each selected team can have its details and staff/captain form fields changed from one page.
- If the selected team uses fixed team fee pricing then adjustments can be made to the invoice as well.
- After editing selected teams you'll be redirected back to the Team Assistant with a confirmation message.