If you have a team that has requested to have its roster duplicated from one season to the next or from one program to another, you can copy a team from the management console.
Copying a team will transfer the team and its players to a new program, while leaving the original team and players in the existing program.
Locate the Team
- Go to Manage
- Then click All Programs
- Find the program where the team is registered in the list and click on the program name
- From the program dashboard, click Teams at the top
⚠️ You can also use the magnifying glass icon in the top, right-hand corner of the management console to search for teams by name.
Copy the Team
- Locate the team in the list and click the Move icon on the right.
- Choose Program: Choose the program to which you are copying the team
- Edit: Edit the team name, if desired
- Players: Select which players to copy with the team
- Staff: When applicable, choose which staff to copy and choose their roles
- Click Yes, copy this team
⚠️ Notifications: Every player on the team, including the captain/coach, will receive an email notification from the system indicating that their team has been copied.
⚠️ Form Fields: The registration form fields from the original program will not be copied into the new program.
⚠️ Waivers: Members of the copied team will need to accept the program waivers.
⚠️ Invoicing: The copied team will be invoiced according to the program's registration options.