When creating a team from the administrative side of LeagueApps you need to be careful about how you set up the team. If it's a team that you only want to use for administrative purposes, you can add that team by clicking add a team in the team tab of the program dashboard.
|⚠️ If your program is using custom team registration settings, please refer to this help page instead.|
- Find the program where you want to add teams. One way to find the program is to hover over Manage, then select All Programs.
- Once on the program's dashboard, click the Teams tab at the top then click the +Add a Team button.
- Fill out the Team Name. (Team Headline, Team Description and Notes should be left blank.)
- Select the team's pricing configuration:
- Variable Team Fee: Select this if you would like members to be invoiced automatically during registration.
- Manual Invoicing: This will allow all members joining this team to register for free under the assumption you will invoice them later.
- Click Create Team.