With Divisions enabled, Program Staff or Team Captains that are creating a new team upon registration may select a division. Division selection is not mandatory by default, but can help sort teams into Divisions without you needing to select one for each team.
|⚠️ If you need to set different capacities or pricing by division, use subprograms for division instead.|
Step 1: Enable Divisions
- Go to any program's dashboard and navigate to Settings then Preferences.
- Scroll down and click the checkbox for Use Divisions Optionally, also click the checkbox to show the list of program divisions on public website pages and specify a custom label for Division to be displayed to your members.
- When you are done making edits, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Create Division
- Next navigate to the Teams (or Groups) and click Divisions.
- Click +Add a Division
- Enter a name and click the Save button.
Step 3: Assign Teams
- Go to the Teams tab inside your program.
- Next to each team, click the arrow icon to move them. Use the drop-downs to select the desired division and click the Move button.
- You can also bulk move teams using the Team Manager tool.
Step 4: Program Standings Displayed by Division
Once you have created your divisions and assigned teams to divisions, you can enable your program standings to be displayed by division.
- Go to the site wide standings rules settings under Settings then click Schedule & Standings.
- Check the setting If divisions are enabled for a program, rank teams by division.
- Save your changes.
Once enabled, as games are scored your program standings will be organized by division. Each divisional set of teams will be ranked amongst themselves.