Enable users to select multiple 'sessions' during the registration process!
The main advantage of a Session-Based Program is the "Multi-Select" ability. This allows the user to register for one or multiple sessions and then pay for them all at once.
Here are some different ways you can use Session-Based Programs!
- Camps and clinics where the participant may attend one or multiple sessions
- Workouts and training sessions
- Events (option to buy a single or multiple tickets)
The example used for this article is a basketball camp hosted throughout the month of June. The camp is broken into four sessions, one occurring each week. The camper can choose to only attend one week, or he/she can sign up for a few!
Create a new program
- Login to the LeagueApps Admin Console
- On the main Admin Dashboard under Quick Links click 'Create a new program'
- Select the type of program you want to create
Make your new program a grouped program
- At the top of the 'Create a New' page there will be the option to create a Grouped Program.
- When this is selected, then a second option for Session-based programs will appear. Select this option.
- Enter the information for the Main program and select 'Save'
- Now that your program is created, it's time to Create a Session. In this case we are creating a June camp, with four sessions, each lasting a week. Select 'Create Session'
- Enter the details for your sub-program, and select 'Save'
View of Main Program
View of Session
Here is the view your users will see. During registration they will have the option to register (and pay) for just one session or multiple! In this example the user chose to attend two sessions during the middle of June.