If you have a player that has registered for the wrong team or program, you can quickly move them to the correct spot in just a few steps using the move tool in LeagueApps.
- Start within the program the player is currently in. Navigate to the program menu, hover over the People tab, and select Players:
- From the player listing page, scroll (or use the member search box) to locate the member that needs to move.
- Under the Action column, click the Arrow button (the move tool).
- You'll see a box pop up under the participant's name:
- Select the Program from the first drop-down menu (if they are moving to a team within the same program, leave this as is).
- Select the Player Type: Individual/Free Agent, Waitlist, Team Player (select Team) from the second drop-down.
- Choose if you'd like to notify the participant. This will send an email letting them know they have been moved.
- Click the Move button to finalize the move.
- If applicable, it'll ask if you would like to adjust their invoice to reflect any program pricing differences.