How to generate your Widget Code
Step 1: Navigate to the Widget Dashboard
Using the top menu navigation, hover over the Content icon and click on Widgets.
Step 2: Select your Widget Type
- Login Form: Add a login form to your external site that allows your members to quickly access their account. When a member successfully logs in they will be at their member dashboard.
- Registration Listings: Add a listing for live and upcoming program registrations grouped by Program Type. Add additional filters like Sport, Gender and Season to further define what displays in your widget.
There are four display formats for registration listings: Narrow, Simple 1, Simple 2, and Verbose. Simple 1 is shown above.
- Schedules & Standings (All Programs): Lists all Live or Upcoming Programs in a single widget with links to the schedule and standings page for each.
- Mailing List Subscription: Add a form that allows visitors to your website to submit their email address to your managed email contact lists.
- Single Program Registration: A single "register" button for a specific program.
- Schedules & Standings (Single Program): Generate a schedule or standings page for a specific program or sub-program.
Schedule widget (single program)
Standings widget (single program)
Step 3: Format your Widget
Format the widget by adjusting the height in pixels. The width will automatically scale for you. (We recommend a height of at least 600px.) You can also use the filters where applicable. Use the preview button to make sure the widget is to your liking before copying the code.
Step 4: Copy your Widget Code
Copy the text in the box under your selected widget and paste exactly as it is into the HTML of your website.
FAQs & Tips
You can use widgets within your LeagueApps hosted site to offer more organized groupings of your registration options. Creating a blank content page and using a registration widget with set filters can be linked to to make registration easier on your users.
Create a new content page, paste the Schedule and Standings (All Programs) widget on it, and link it from your main menu to have a self-updating page with easy access to all program schedules and standings.