What does "Powered by LeagueApps" mean?
LeagueApps is the operating system that powers your program's registration, payments, communication and more. Our technology helps organizers save time so that they can focus on providing participants like you with amazing sports experiences.
LeagueApps stores and protects your account information, but does not own it or share it.
What do LeagueApps credentials allow me to do?
- You'll use these credentials anytime you log into your program site to RSVP, view schedules and rosters, send messages, update payment information, or register for a new program.
- If you or your children play in multiple programs powered by LeagueApps, you'll also be able use the same set of credentials to log into all of those program sites.
- You can use the same email and password to log into our free participant mobile apps. LeagueApps Play makes it easy for parents and coaches to check schedules, standings, and rosters, RSVP for events, get directions to events, and send/receive chat messages.
|⚠️ You must be registered to a program powered by LeagueApps to see the app populated with your team information.|
Does this mean I need to create an account? Do I need to do anything?
- If you are currently participating in a program that's powered by LeagueApps, or have participated in a program powered by LeagueApps in the past, then you already have an account. When you click Log In to register or check a schedule, you'll simply enter your email address and password. If you don't remember your credentials, you can reset them.
- If you're not sure if your program is powered by LeagueApps, simply request a password reset. If we have your email address on file, that means you have an account. Once you reset your password, you can log in.
- If you have never played in a program powered by LeagueApps, you can create a new account.
⚠️ Unless you are registered to a program powered by LeagueApps, you will not see your account nor program information populated.
- If you are logging in to register for a program, you will be asked to create a profile with the organization that you're signing up for. This is the information that is required for participation by that program, and it varies from organization to organization. If you play in multiple programs powered by LeagueApps, you'll need to fill out this information every time you register.
Email and Password Changes
If you need to change your email or password, LeagueApps Login makes it easy. Click the following links for clear steps on how to accomplish these changes: