If you are an owner or administrator of an MLB or MiLB affiliated organization, you must sign-in to your LeagueApps management console using your MLB Okta Account.
Please follow the instructions below on how you can sign-in to LeagueApps with your MLB Okta account. If you don’t have an MLB Okta account, you can view instructions for that below as well.
Inviting new Admins to your MLB or MiLB affiliated organization
Sign-In with MLB Okta Account
- Go to this URL to sign-in to your LeagueApps management console: https://manager.leagueapps.com/mlb
- When you reach this page, click the Continue to Sign In button.
- On the login screen, enter your MLB Okta account username and password, and click the Sign In button. You will now be directed to your MLB or MiLB affiliated LeagueApps management console.
|⚠️ If you are an admin for any other non-MLB or non-MiLB affiliated organizations powered by LeagueApps, you will be able to use your MLB Okta account to login to the LeagueApps management console for those organizations as well.|
Requesting an MLB Okta Account
- If you or your admins don’t have MLB Okta accounts, you can request one on the login page: https://manager.leagueapps.com/mlb
- In the bottom paragraph, click the request one here link
- You will be taken to the page below.
⚠️ You must use the same email address that you currently use to sign-in to LeagueApps when submitting this request.
- You will then be asked to fill in more personal information to create your account request, including a security question. Remember the answer! You'll need to finish creating your account!
- Once you submit your request, you will receive the following email:
- When the LeagueApps or MLB team approves your request, you will receive the email below. Click the link to choose a password.
- Enter in the answer to your security question that you set up when creating your MLB Okta Account. Click the Answer button.
- Type in your new password, and confirm the password, and then click Submit
- You must sign-in to any MLB or MiLB affiliated organization you’re an owner or admin of by using your MLB Okta account. Sign in here: https://manager.leagueapps.com/mlb
Resetting or Changing your MLB Okta Account Password
Once you’ve created your MLB Okta account, if you want to change your password, please do so through your MLB Okta account. Do not change your password in your LeagueApps management console.
- Go to https://manager.leagueapps.com/mlb and click the here link at the bottom of the page. Club staff and non MLB staff can reset their passwords here.
- When you reach the page below, complete the prompts to reset your password.
Inviting new Admins to your MLB or MiLB affiliated organization in LeagueApps
- Add new admins by emailing email@example.com
- Once added, your new admin will receive this email below. If they click the Request MLB Okta Account button, they can follow the steps outlined above for requesting an account.
Communicating with Members about MLB.com and MiLB.com login changes
Please use one of these Member Communications Toolkits to alert your coaches and parents about the need for the to sign in to their LeagueApps member portal using an MLB.com or MiLB.com account:
(MLB) Member Toolkit for MLB.com Login Change
(MiLB) Member Toolkit for MiLB.com Login Change
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I create an MLB Okta account?
If you don’t already have an MLB Okta account, you can use this link to create one: https://manager.leagueapps.com/mlb. Please use the same email address as your existing LeagueApps account.
What if I used my LeagueApps account credentials to access non-MLB or non-MiLB organizations’ LeagueApps management console?
You can use your MLB Okta account login to sign into the LeagueApps management console for both MLB/MiLB and non-MLB/MiLB affiliated organizations, if you are an admin or owner of those organizations.
Where can I sign in to my LeagueApps management console?
If you already have an MLB Okta account, you can use this link to sign in: https://manager.leagueapps.com/mlb
What if I forgot my MLB Okta account password?
Go to https://inside.mlb.com/UserRegistrationPassword/ to reset your password.
If I change my password in my LeagueApps account, does that change my MLB Okta account password?
No, these are two separate accounts, and have their own passwords. You should only change your password in your MLB Okta account.
What is LeagueApps?
LeagueApps is a technology platform that MLB and MiLB use to power their registration, payment processing, messaging, and more. They help MLB and MiLB affiliated clubs run more efficiently so they can focus on what’s important—play!