The LeagueApps Program Dashboard gives an overview of your program's key information all in one convenient place. It is particularly helpful for tracking registration and payment activity. This article will give you an overview of how to find your program's dashboard as well as provide links to other articles describing how to use the various dashboard options.
To find the dashboard for your programs follow these steps:
Go to Manage, then All Programs, and find a specific program. Here you can click the title or Dashboard. Or you can navigate to the program from your dashboard underneath the top programs section
This is what the program dashboard will look like:
The following details are included:
- A Timeline display shows key dates, allowing you to track your registration life cycle at a glance.
- A detailed summary of Payment Activity shows how much money is paid, invoiced, committed, and expected (based on your maximum capacity settings).
- Registration Activity show registration counts for teams, free agents, and all registrants (based on team and league capacity rules).
- Click the down arrow next to each player's status for a gender breakdown.
- Toggle to Daily for a day-by-day account of your player registration.
- The left section of the page contains:
- An indicator icon that shows you if a program is Live and accepting registrations or not.
|⚠️ If the light is green that means the program is accepting registrations. If red the program is not accepting registrations|
- A quick-edit control for the Registration Status that allows you to change this label right from the page.
|⚠️ There is a slight difference between invoiced and committed figures under Payment Activity. Invoiced refers to the amount in actual invoices that have been generated. Committed includes all invoiced amounts PLUS those amounts that are owed but have not been invoiced yet.|
Ex. This occurs on teams in which payments are being shared among players, and all individual invoices have not yet been generated.
For more of the options you can find in your program dashboard click the links below: