Member Invoices can be sent at anytime to a site member. They are NOT associated with a program or registration. A Member Invoice is a single payment request to a site member/user that can be paid through the user dashboard in the same fashion a standard invoice is paid.
For information on standard invoices, see our Invoices help article.
Locate a site member
- Go to Manage
- Then click Members
Tip: You can also click the magnifying glass icon in the top, right-hand corner of your management console to search for members.
- Use the Name or Email filter to search for the member you want to registering
- Once found, click the member's name.
Issue a Member Invoice
- Once in the member's profile, click New Invoice on the lefthand side
- Enter the amount to be invoiced
- Add a note for the invoice
- You have the option to add a processing fee and/or send a notification email
Member Invoices are not listed on a member's profile. To locate a member invoice you will need to navigate to the Invoices Report.
- Go to Reporting
- Then click Invoices
- Using the filters, change the Invoice Type from Program to Member
- Then use the other filters to find the invoice you're looking for