Member Invoices can be sent at anytime to a site member. They are not associated with a program or registration. A Member Invoice is a single payment request to a site member/user that can be paid through the user dashboard in the same fashion a standard invoice is paid.
Step 1: Locate a site member
- Go to Manage
- Then click Members
- Use the Name or Email filter to search for the member you want to registering
- Once found, click the member's name.
|⚠️ You can also click the magnifying glass icon in the top, right-hand corner of your management console to search for members.|
Step 2: Issue a Member Invoice
- Once in the member's profile, click New Invoice on the left-hand side
- Enter the amount to be invoiced
- Add a note for the invoice. This is a required field
- You have the option to add a processing fee and/or send a notification email
- Once ready, click Generate Member Invoice
Finding member invoices
If you need to find a member invoices after they're created, you can find them via your Invoices report.
- Go to Reporting then click Invoices
- At the top, set the type filter to Member.