Admin members have access to the Management Console and can perform administrative actions on your site. Below are the seven different admin roles, the popular use-case, description, and access restrictions for each role. Click here to learn how to add and edit admin members
Org Account Owner
- Use-case: Owner of the account, reserved for one single admin user. This admin user can perform all functions in the console, with no limitations whatsoever.
- Description: The Org Account Owner's account information can be viewed and changed in the Account Details page by going to: "Manage Account > General Details
- Access Restrictions: NONE
- NOTE - the email associated with the Org Account Owner will receive the billing information notification from LeagueApps each month. Click here for more details on the Billing Information Setup
Org Account Admin
- Use-case: High-level Admin that can perform all functions in the console, except editing organization details and payment gateway settings.
- Description: Org Account Admins have the highest level of access after the Org Account Owner. This admin role can access all sites within the organization and perform all functions such as creating new admins, editing site details, generating invoices, importing member data, and modifying the site theme under the Design section.
- Access Restrictions: Cannot change the Org Account Owner, account details and payment gateway.
- Use-case: High-level employee, best for staff members who help with program management, invoicing, and modifying site design.
- Description: Compared to a Site Manager, this role has more privileges such as editing site details, generating invoices, importing member data, and modifying the site theme under the Design section. It is similar to the Account admin role except access is controlled by site, and creating new admin users is hidden.
- Access Restrictions: The Site Admin cannot access the following pages (reserved for the Org Account Owner only): Manage Account, Payment Gateway Setup, Credit Card options, Account Details, Create Admin Users, Account Billing, Manage > Members
- Use-case: low-level employee, best for staff members who help with program setup and daily operations.
- Description: Can perform functions within program management including creating/editing programs, schedules, players, teams, and player and team movements (only for the sites where they have privileges).
- Access Restrictions: The following pages cannot be accessed (in addition to the above pages that cannot be accessed by the Site Admin)
- Manage: Manually generate or update invoices, Delete Members
- Site Settings: Site Basics, Email Settings, Custom Domain
- Use-case: low-level employee, best for staff members who help with program setup and daily operations but don't need access to financials.
- Description: This role has similar privileges to the Site Manager role except all financial information is hidden across all pages that the role has access to.
- Access Restrictions: This role cannot access the same pages as a Site Manager and cannot access any site financial information.
- Use-case: referee, score reporter, best for staff members who solely enter scores.
- Description: Has read-only privileges to high-level information across programs, schedules, and can enter game results (for sites where they have privileges). All financial data is hidden from this user role. They can also edit schedules.
- Access Restrictions: The following pages cannot be accessed (in addition to the above pages that cannot be accessed by the Site Manager)
- Team listing page for any program.
- Manage: Create new programs, Manage Members, Message Members
- Use-case: assistant commissioner, best for staff members who help with program setup
- Description: Can perform basic coordination functions on programs, such as messaging individual players, managing teams, and adjusting schedules. The program coordinator will only have Site-Reporter access to any programs unless assigned. Program Admin do not have access to ANY financial data nor are they able to access any programs that they are not assigned to. Upon logging in a Program Admin will be directed to a dashboard listing only the programs that they are responsible for.
- Access Restrictions: The following pages cannot be accessed.
- Site Dashboard
- Reporting: Registrations, Transactions
- Content: Page Listing, Create/delete pages, Menu Item Listing
- Site-Wide Settings (ALL options)
- Manage Account
NOTE - Once a Program Admin account is created, the admin can be assigned from the program dashboard page. See below for more on that process:
LeagueApps allows you to add multiple admins to your account. As the account owner, you can assign unique admin roles to each admin user (learn how to add and manage admin users). We added a Program Manager and Program Coordinator role, which lets you assign an admin to manage a specific program.
Follow these steps to assign a Program Manager or Program Coordinator role to a program:
- Click on the 'Manage' tab in your admin console, then select a specific program.
- The top right of the program page will have a 'Program Manager' section. Click the dropdown menu and assign any admin to be the program manager for that specific program.
LeagueApps Gateway Admin Access (effective Jan. 31, 2019)
- Org Account Owner and Org Account Admin roles have access to LeagueApps Gateway built into those role's permissions.
- Any of the above admin roles can be granted access to an account's LeagueApps Gateway Dashboard. This permission is controlled using a checkbox on the Manage Admin Users page in the Management Console. When checked, it will give the specific admin user access to view & export all LeagueApps Gateway reports.
- It's possible to grant access to the organization accounts LeagueApps Gateway, or just a specific site's LeagueApps Gateway.