LeagueApps partners with USA Lacrosse to offer a seamless integration that automatically verifies a registrant's USA Lacrosse Membership Number when they register for a program on LeagueApps.
When this account-level setting is enabled, there is the option to turn it ON/OFF per program on your account, and there is the option to require it for all individual and/or player registrations. The USA Lacrosse Member verification does not work for Program Staff registrations.
How to Enable the USA Lacrosse Member Verification
Log into your account and navigate to Connect > Membership Verification
Navigate to the US Lacrosse box and click the toggle to turn the green checkmark ON
Once the account-level setting is turned on, you can manage the USA Lacrosse verification at the Program Level. For every program that you want to validate registrants with USA Lacrosse, go to the program > Settings > Registration Options page.
Scroll down to the Membership Rules section and Enable Require US Lacrosse membership validation, then click Save at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There must be a Program End Date for the validation to work, because the validation checks that the registrant has an Active US Lacrosse Membership for the entire duration of the program he or she is registering for.
How to Validate Registrations That Occurred During the Summer 2020 USL Outage
- Ensure the Site Setting is Enabled for USL Validation
- Site Settings > Enable US Lacrosse Validation
- Ensure the Program Setting is Enabled for USL Validation for any program you want participants validated with US Lacrosse.
- Program > Settings > Registration Options > Membership Rules > Require US Lacrosse Membership Validation
- Registrations that occurred from June 28-July 6 need to be retroactively validated. You can run this report yourself using the Registration Report, or use the list provided by LeagueApps.
There are two ways to retroactively validate a registrant’s USA Lacrosse Number:
Send an email to all registrants that need to validate their USL Membership with these instructions:
There was a US Lacrosse Outage from June 28-July 6, 2020 to make technical updates. Our records show that you made a registration during the outage that needs to be validated. Please follow the steps below to add the registrant's US Lacrosse number to the existing registration on LeagueApps.
- Log-in to your LeagueApps account.
- On the dashboard, find the registration from June 28-July 6 and click the Edit Registration Settings link.
- Enter the USL Number.
- Click Verify.
- Click Save Changes.
Add the registrant's USL Number to the existing registration by following these steps:
- Find the desired program > Players listing page
- Find the desired player > click the Edit pencil icon
- At the bottom of the page there is a box to enter the player's USL number
- Click the Verify button