On LeagueApps, you can customize certain terminology in your management console to align more with the terminology your organization uses. This can help to eliminate any customer confusion when navigating LeagueApps.
To customize your terminology settings:
Go to Settings > Terminology.
Customize seasons, level and accounting codes
- Season: Optionally customize label and choose which program types it's required for
- Skill Level: Optionally customize label and choose which program types it's required for
- Accounting Code: Optionally enable accounting code(s) and choose custom label
Customize seasons, level and accounting code field values
- Season: Specify your own list of seasons
- Skill Level: Specify your own list of skill levels
- Accounting Code: Specify your own list of accounting codes
Terminology in Program Setup
When creating or editing a program, your custom season, level and accounting fields will appear:
To change labels for a specific program go to the program's dashboard and select Settings > Preferences
Below are the standard fields you can customize. Be sure to save your changes!