On LeagueApps, you can customize certain terminology in your management console to align more with the terminology your organization uses. This can help to eliminate any customer confusion when navigating LeagueApps.
Go to Settings and click on Terminology.
From here you'll have the ability to customize seasons, level and accounting codes
- Season: Optionally customize label and choose which program types it's required for
- Skill Level: Optionally customize label and choose which program types it's required for
- Accounting Code: Optionally enable accounting code(s) and choose custom label
Customize seasons, level and accounting code field values
- Season: Specify your own list of seasons
- Skill Level: Specify your own list of skill levels
- Accounting Code: Specify your own list of accounting codes
Terminology in Program Setup
When creating or editing a program, your custom season, level and accounting fields will appear:
To change labels for a specific program, go to the program's dashboard and select Settings and click on Preferences:
Below are the standard fields you can customize. Once they're ready, be sure to click Save Preferences.