The Coach's Report can be a valuable tool for tournaments or any grouped program. This report gives a detailed breakdown of all the coaches who registered, all the information they have filled out for themselves and for their teams.
Step 1: Navigate To the Program
- When logged in, click the magnifying glass icon in the top, right-hand corner of your screen. The search tool is available from any page of your management console.
- Click Programs
- Then search for the program you'd like to run a report for by typing in the program's name.
- Click on the program when you see it appear in the search results.
Step 2: Go to staff list
- When inside the program hover over the People tab.
- Then select the Staff option.
Step 3: Export to CSV
- You will be presented with a list of all coaches and program staff for this program.
- Also in the report are several filters and sorting preferences.
- You can check off and on which information you'd like to include in your export. Be sure to use the Check All and Uncheck All boxes to help save time when picking which information to include.
- Finally, click Export to download the file. CSV files can be used in any spreadsheet program.