LeagueApps Gateway is powered by Stripe, the industry-leading software platform for processing online transactions. This is our preferred gateway option for LeagueApps accounts because it allows us to better serve our partners by providing optimized financial reporting, account management and transaction fee collection, while maintaining Stripe's ease of use and high-level of security.
Benefits of using LeagueApps Gateway:
- Easy and free account setup through LeagueApps
- Instant approval (in most cases;) start collecting online payments immediately
- Competitive transaction fee pricing for nonprofit and for-profit organizations
- Credit Card and LeagueApps fees are collected as your customer's transaction is processed
- No monthly transaction fee invoices- simpler budgeting and cash flow management
- Reporting, gateway management and bank transfers are all managed within LeagueApps
- Our team provides support for this gateway- no third party involvement!
How to connect your LeagueApps site to the LeagueApps Payment Gateway:
Login to your LeagueApps console as the Account Owner and click the arrow next to your name on the bottom right of the screen. Click the Manage Account link.
Under Account Info > Merchant Services, click Gateway Setup. Then click the Activate button for the first option, LeagueApps Gateway.
When presented with the LeagueApps Gateway setup page, fill out the details. You'll be asked to provide basic company, personal and bank account information. Below is a list of required information that is needed to setup a gateway account.
- Business' Name, Street Address & EIN/Tax ID
- Account Owner's Full Name, Date of Birth & Social Security Number
- Bank Routing & Account Number (Checking Account Only)
- Scanned JPG or PNG file of Account Owner's Driver's License or Passport (this scanned documentation is only required if SSN# verification fails.)
After successfully completing the LeagueApps Gateway setup page, your account will be ready to start processing transactions! For more gateway information, check-out the LeagueApps Gateway FAQ help article.