For organization owners who opt-out of LeagueApps Gateway and our partners in Canada, they can use a Merchant Account Integration with Stripe. With Stripe, you can start collecting online payments immediately after you complete the Stripe account creation form, which is embedded into your LeagueApps account. Connecting your LeagueApps account with Stripe takes only a few minutes.
Step 1: Login to LeagueApps
Log into your LeagueApps console as the Account owner user then click the Manage Account link in the top right.
Step 2: Go to Merchant Services
Under Merchant Services, click on Gateway Setup and then click the Activate button for Stripe. If you do not see the option for Stripe, please contact our support team here.
Step 3: Complete Stripe sign-up form
When presented with the LeagueApps-Stripe setup page, fill out the details. You'll be asked to provide some basic company and personal information and your bank account details.
|⚠️ If you already have a Stripe account, you can choose to login to that account rather than creating a new one.|
- What Country are you based in
- Tell us about your business: What do you sell; when do you charge the customer?
- Your business type: (Corporation, Individual/Sole Proprietorship, Non-Profit, Partnership, LLC)
EIN (Tax ID)(Optional)
- Business address:
- Organization Contact Legal name:
- Date of birth:
- Last 4 of Social Security Number: to verify your identity
- Credit card statement details: Business name and Phone that will appear on your customers' credit card statements
- Routing number: Your bank account must be a checking account.
- Account number: Your bank account must be a checking account.
- Save your Stripe account: Enter Email and Password for Stripe account
After completing the LeagueApps-Stripe setup page, you'll be redirected back to the LeagueApps gateways status page, and your Stripe account will be connected and ready to collect payments.