Whether you are a coach, parent, player or administrator, you can easily reset your password from the LeagueApps Login screen.
Because of enhanced security features, passwords can no longer be reset by administrators from a member's profile — they must be reset by the member via an emailed link.
With LeagueApps Login, your email address and password will grant you access to any LeagueApps partner in which you have previously created an account and registered.
From the Login Page
You can trigger a password reset email yourself from any LeagueApps login page. You can also log in via manager.leagueapps.com.
- Upon clicking login as you would normally do, you will be see the LeagueApps Login prompt.
- On that prompt, click Forgot Password?
- The screen will change you will be prompted to enter your email address. Enter that then click Send reset link
- Check your email for the reset link. If the email does not appear, check your Spam folder and search your inbox for firstname.lastname@example.org. If the email still does not appear, contact LeagueApps Support.
From the Management Console (Administrators Only)
If you are an administrator for your organization's LeagueApps account, you can also trigger a password reset for your members.
- First, search for the member by going to Manage > Members then use the search field at the top to find the member.
- Then click on the member's name.
- On the left-hand side, you'll see a section for Password with a green Change link. To trigger a reset email, click Change.
- A prompt will appear. Read the text then click Send reset link
From the Member Portal (Coaches, Parents and Participants)
If you are a coach, parent or participant, you will also need to trigger a reset email in order to change your password, even if you are already logged into your account.
- From your member dashboard, navigate to Account Settings.
- Once there, you will see a section for Password with a Reset link. Click Reset.
- A prompt will appear asking for your email address. Enter your email then click Send reset link.
- Check your email for the reset link. If the email does not appear, check your Spam folder and search your inbox for email@example.com.
- If the email still can not be found, please contact your program organizer for assistance.