Find your Program
- Hover over Manage (Clipboard Icon), then click All Programs.
Note: There are many ways to find programs in LeagueApps. If you have your own method, go for it!
- Find the program in the list and click on the program name to enter that program's dashboard page.
Locate the Player Invites page
- From the program dashboard, place your mouse over People at the top, then click Player Invites
Choose the program where players will be invited to
- Select Send Player Invites to Other Programs
- Then make selections in the three drop-down menus:
- If the from program uses teams or groups, select one in the first dropdown
- Then select the program to where players will be invited
- If the to program uses teams or groups, select one in the final dropdown
- Once set, you will be presented with a list of players to that you can send invites.
- Check the boxes next to the names of players to be invited.
- You can also select the top-most checkbox to select all players
- Once selected, click the Invite Selected Players button.
Send the invite email
After clicking the Invite Selected Players Button, a prompt will appear where you can customize the email's subject and add a custom message.
- Subject: This defaults to the name of the admin logged in when sending the invites. Feel free to customize this as you like.
- Message: The invite will have a default message, but you can add in a custom message. The link to accept the invite in the email will appear below your custom message.
Tip: It's best to keep the player emails brief and concise. Emails with many attachments and links will increase the likelihood they will be flagged as spam. You can use the Compose A Message tool to send follow-up information.
- Once finished with your edits, click Invite Players.
- Participants will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation.
Example invite email: