If a user placed a Product Order on accident or is no longer participating in a program, you are able to cancel and refund their Product Orders.
When initiating a refund through LeagueApps, the total refund amount will be returned to your customer and 100 percent of the total processing fees will be credited back to your organization.
- Using the top menu navigation, hover over the Reporting icon and click on Product Orders.
- At the top, click to unhide the filters.
- Where you see the filter for of product, select the product that needs to be refunded.
- From the list, locate the member who needs to be refunded, and click on the product name on the corresponding line.
- Once on the order details page, set the Order Status to Cancelled
- Click Update Status
|⚠️ NOTE: This will automatically issue a refund if the order has been paid for.|