An instructional program where individuals or small groups participate over the course of a day or weeks. Camps frequently use discount codes and our online Check-in tool helps track attendance.
To get started on your new Camp, head to the main dashboard.
Under Quick Links, click Create a new program. From the available program types, select Camp!
The first step to creating a new program is providing the Program Details.
- If this is a standalone program, a grouped-program, or session-based program
- Basic program details, including sport, gender, visibility, and more
- Program name, dates, and a program description
Check out this article for more on Program Details
Next determine the Registration Options.
- Allowed registration types (i.e. Free Agents, Team Players, Program Staff)
- Program capacities
- Payment settings
Check out this article for more on Registration Options
Your program is now ready for registration! However, you can customize your program even further.
Payment Plans (if applicable)
If using payment plans for a program, they are a separate price structure from the Registration Options.
For more on Payment Plans, check out these help articles:
- The information you need from your registrants.
There are several important settings found in the Preferences section including:
- Schedule & Standings related preferences
- Game/Event Reminder Email preferences
- Registered player and team details/roster visibility preferences