A competitive event where teams play against and eliminate each other over one day or a weekend culminating in a champion. Tournaments use Team registration, so players register onto a team and sign online waivers. Tournaments frequently use payment plans and AutoPay, discount codes, schedules, and standings.
To get started on your new Tournament, head to the main dashboard.
Under Quick Links, click Create a new program. From the available program types, select Tournament!
The first step to creating a new program is providing the Program Details.
- If this is a standalone program, a grouped-program, or session-based program
- Basic program details, including sport, gender, visibility, and more
- Program name, dates, and a program description
Next, determine the Registration Options.
- Allowed registration types (i.e. Free Agents, Team Players, Program Staff)
- Program capacities
- Payment settings
Your program is now ready for registration! However, you can customize your program even further.
If using payment plans for a program, they are a separate price structure from the Registration Options.
Payment Plans (if applicable)
For more on Payment Plans, check out these help articles:
- The information you need from your registrants.
There are several important settings found in the Preferences section, including:
- Schedule & Standings related preferences
- Game/Event Reminder Email preferences
- Registered player and team details/roster visibility preferences
If you have any further questions, please use our support channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 1-888-208-0210
- Live Chat (if available)