Small Group Registration is a helpful option if you're running a program that requires two or more players to stay connected, but there aren't enough players for an entire team.
- To enable Small Group registration you will want to activate it while you are filling out your Registration Options under Allowed Registration Types.
- You can make programs Small Group Only by selecting the "Only Small Groups are allowed to register" option.
- Now that this is enabled players can now sign-up through the front end as a Small Group.
- Once you have players sign up you can find them under the "People" > "Players" tab of the program, and their small group will appear under their role.
- You can also use the "Small Group Filter" to help see each individual Small Group.
- Make sure you move move these players together to the correct places using the Bulk Action feature.
As an Admin you can also:
- Register a player to a program and create a small group at the same time
- Register a player to a program and add them to an existing small group
- Move player from one small group to another
- Move player from team to small group
- Move free agent player to small group
FAQs & Tips
Small Groups cannot be renamed or merged, so it's important to name them correctly from the start.