You can allow partial payments in the registration settings of your LeagueApps programs. This can be useful if you would like to collect a down payment on an individual or team's registration cost.
Set up Partial Payments:
- Go to your program or subprogram Registration Options and scroll down to the Additional Fees, Prices, and Payment Types.
- Select Allow Partial Payments
- Enter the minimum partial payment allowed.
- If the minimum payment is required during registration, select Require minimum partial payment at registration.
|⚠️ Please note that partial payments do not work all of the time - it depends on what you have saved in the Who is responsible for making team payments? section (see screenshot below):|
Partial Payments will not work for the following configuration:
- Allow team players to share team fee, the captain chooses to split the team fee and pay for only themselves.