The mobile home page of your LeagueApps Hosted website will look quite a bit different than the site's homepage on a desktop computer. This is because your site with LeagueApps is optimized for mobile devices and is focused on our core functions for your members: registration, payments, calendars, rosters, and messaging. All of your other custom content pages will also be accessible to members on mobile devices.
If you have purchased a custom WordPress website from LeagueApps or are using your own website provider, this feature may not be needed for your organization.
Step 1: Navigate to the settings page
- From the LeagueApps Management Console, place your mouse over Content
- Then click Mobile Homepage
Step 2: Add a call to action
- Check the box for Display call-to-action button on homepage?
- In the Call-to-action button text, type in the text you want the button to read; e.g. Register Here!
- In the Call-to-action link (URL), copy + paste in the URL of the page you want the button to take your members.
|⚠️ If you're unsure where to find the appropriate URL, let us know at email@example.com.|
Step 3: Add a background image
- Click the Choose Background Image button
- Either upload a photo from your computer or choose an image from your media library.
Step 4: Add a site summary
- Type in or copy + paste in a brief description of your organization.
- If you know basic HTML, feel free to add in some formatting to the text as well.
Step 5: Save and view your changes
- When you're done making changes, click Update in the top, right-hand corner.
- To view your mobile homepage, bring up your LeagueApps Hosted Site on your smartphone by visiting yoursiteid.leagueapps.com.
|⚠️ Your site ID will be what you enter for the subdomain when logging in as an administrator.|