At some point, you will likely find the need to register a member for them. Perhaps the member does not have access to a computer or is running into connectivity issues.
As a LeagueApps administrator, you can manually register members for programs via the Management Console.
Locate the participant's member details page
- Go to Manage.
- Then click Members.
|⚠️ You can also click the magnifying glass icon in the top, right-hand corner of your management console to search for members.|
- Use the Name or Email filter to search for the member you want to register
|⚠️ If you see several members with the same name, you may need to merge them together.|
- Once found, click the member's name.
⚠️ If you are registering a child, you will need to be on the child's member profile.
Select the program
- Under Program Registrations, click the menu and select the program for which you are registering the member.
- Click Add.
Complete registration options
- Registration Type: Select the type of registration you want to register this member as. These correspond to how the program was configured.
- Team Player: If you selected Team Player, choose a team from the list.
- Form Fields: As an admin you can skip any form fields on this page, though you have the option to fill them out if desired.
- Generate Invoice: Decide if this participant should be invoiced for this registration.
- Send Notification: Decide this this participant should be notified that they have been registered.
- Click Save Player
- Once complete, you will be redirected to the Players list of the program for which you registered this member.