Follow these steps in your LeagueApps admin console to schedule games with teams across different programs:
- Enter a program schedule and choose to add or edit a game. Be sure to select a sport that has multiple programs on your site. (For example - if you choose to schedule flag football games with teams in different programs, make sure there are at least two flag football programs created in your database).
- Select the Home Team
- Select the Away Team. Choose the last option on the 'Away Team' dropdown, which reads Team in Separate Program.
- Select the program and program team for the Away Team slot. (Make sure the second program has existing teams for you to choose).
- Enter the schedule details and click 'Save Game'
Additionally, you have the option to include cross-program games in standings calculations. Choose this option if you want the game results to impact both teams' rankings in their respective programs. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Settings' tab in your admin console.
- Select 'Edit Standings Rules' under the "Scoring and Standings" section.
- Check the box that reads "Include cross-program games in standings calculations". Leave this box un-checked if you prefer that cross-program games have no impact on the standings.
- Click 'Save Rules'