LeagueApps allows you to charge your members for registration in a variety of different ways. Whether you want to collect all of your payments from a single coach of a team or allow all players in a league to pay the same amount, LeagueApps offers you a way to do so. This article outlines the basic structures that are available to you within LeagueApps. To access these options, navigate your program and go to Settings > Registration settings.
Early Bird Discounts
Late Registration Fees
Price StructuresYou can choose to have Free-Agents (individuals) register for FREE or for a fee. You can choose from two primary team pricing models:
- Fixed Team Price: Team is assigned a single FLAT RATE fee, regardless of how many players are on the team.
- Variable Team Price: Team is charged for EACH PLAYER that joins the team, based on a per-player fee.
- Captain Pays All: Captain is invoiced for all fees.
- Players Share Payments: Players are individually invoiced for shared fee portions. Even in this model, any unpaid amounts are ultimately transferred back to the captain to be finally paid. You can on what day unpaid amounts will be reassigned back to the captain (i.e. X days after registration begins). Reassignment will take place at 4am EST on the specified day.
There are a few additional settings to control fees:
You can specify a number of days at the beginning of your registration period to accept a special set of lower fees. Make sure to subtract the number from the total. So if you charge a $75 free agent fee and want to give a $10 break for registering early put $65 dollars in the early bird slot.
Additional Fee Settings
Late Registration Fees
You can optionally add a "processing fee" to each registration type, Free-Agent and Team. This setting allows you to charge this additional fee as a separately displayed line item. This is useful if you want to explicitly pass on processing fees and clearly indicate this to your registrants.
Select to enforce a late registration fee a certain number of days after registration begins. Make sure to add to the total. So if you charge $75 dollars and want to add $10 for registering late, make sure to put $85 in the late fee slot.
You can even choose whether you want to charge as a percentage or as a flat dollar amount as shown below:
When a program has a Processing Fee and a Member has a Discount Code or Credit that fully covers the program's registration fee, the Processing Fee will be waived. To turn this feature off, navigate to Settings > Site Settings > uncheck 'Waive Processing Fee amount on fully discounted registration invoices.' You can allow your registrants to pay only a partial amount, which is used in conjunction with payment deadline (click here for more).
Payment Deadline SettingClick here to learn about setting payment deadlines. You can optionally choose to have reminders automatically sent to members who still owe fees. Set these reminders to be sent X days before the activity start date.
- You can also set follow up reminders. These reminders will continue at the set interval until the member's balance has been cleared.