Convert to Payment Plan
Narrow down your list of invoices by:
- Invoice Type (Program, Product or Member)
- Desired date range
- Filter by Registration Status, Deadline Status, Sport, Season, Program, Member Name
- Sort by Date Created, Amount Billed, Status, Outstanding Balance, and more
1. By Individual
- Any single invoice row will have a Send Reminder button (under Deadline column). Write an optional message and send.
2. By Filtered Group
- Filter to a desired set of invoices, then Send Payment Reminders to All in the filtered set (above Invoiced column).
3. By Program
- In the top right of your program dashboard ("Manage > Select program"), click Overdue Invoices button. This will load an invoices report that shows the due/overdue invoices of that particular program.
4. Automatic Reminders
- Set automatic invoice reminders for specific programs. See Registrations Options Explained for more details.
Raise or lower the amount a member is billed by entering the dollar amount (TIP: Enter a negative number to lower the amount).
1. Change Amount Billed
- Add Notes to provide an explanation for your records.
If a member pays offline, update to reflect an offline payment by entering the dollar amount that was paid.
2. Add Offline Payment
- Select Offline Payment Types: Cash, Check, Other
- To edit or delete a recorded Offline Payment, find the invoice and click the X next to the offline payment amount.
3. Void InvoiceVoiding an invoice will result in a full refund for all online payments, and will exclude the invoice from payment summaries.
- Add Notes
* Refunds can only be issued for paid or partially paid invoices, NOT unpaid participants.
Manage invoice for a paid member the same way you would an unpaid member, EXCEPT:
- There is no Offline Payment Option
- Instead, you have the option to Issue Refunds.
Manage Invoices for Partial Players in one of four ways:
- Change Amount Billed
- Issue Refund
- Add Offline Payment
- Void Invoice
You can access the payment invoices of a specific program, found here: "Manage > Select program > Invoices"
- The invoice must be fully unpaid. A partially paid invoice cannot be converted.
- There must be payment plans created for the program the invoice is associated with.
To convert a normal invoice to payment plan:
1. Click Convert to Payment Plan at the top of the invoice
2. Select the payment plan you want to convert the invoice to, then click Yes, Convert it
3. All done! The invoice is now converted, and a note has been auto-generated to mark the conversion
If you have questions regarding Classes, or need Session-based programs turned on for your site, feel free to use our help lines:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-208-0210
- Live Chat (if available)