Narrow down your list of invoices by:
- Invoice Type (Program, Product or Member)
- Desired date range
- Filter by Registration Status, Deadline Status, Sport, Season, Program, Member Name
- Sort by Date Created, Amount Billed, Status, Outstanding Balance, and more
Payment RemindersInvoice reminders can be sent in the following ways:
1. By Individual
- Any single invoice row will have a Send Reminder button (under Deadline column). Write an optional message and send.
2. By Filtered Group
- Filter to a desired set of invoices, then Send Payment Reminders to All in the filtered set (above Invoiced column).
3. By Program
- In the top right of your program dashboard ("Manage > Select program"), click Overdue Invoices button. This will load an invoices report that shows the due/overdue invoices of that particular program.
4. Automatic Reminders
- Set automatic invoice reminders for specific programs. See Registrations Options Explained for more details.
Manage Invoices for Unpaid ParticipantsClick on pencil icon next to an unpaid member and manage invoice in one of the three ways:
Raise or lower the amount a member is billed by entering the dollar amount (TIP: Enter a negative number to lower the amount).
1. Change Amount Billed
- Add Notes to provide an explanation for your records.
If a member pays offline, update to reflect an offline payment by entering the dollar amount that was paid.
2. Add Offline Payment
- Select Offline Payment Types: Cash, Check, Other
- To edit or delete a recorded Offline Payment, find the invoice and click the X next to the offline payment amount.
3. Void InvoiceVoiding an invoice will result in a full refund for all online payments, and will exclude the invoice from payment summaries.
- Add Notes
* Refunds can only be issued for paid or partially paid invoices, NOT unpaid participants.
Manage Invoices for Paid Participants
Manage invoice for a paid member the same way you would an unpaid member, EXCEPT:
- There is no Offline Payment Option
- Instead, you have the option to Issue Refunds.
Manage Invoices for Partially Paid Participants
Manage Invoices for Partial Players in one of four ways:
- Change Amount Billed
- Issue Refund
- Add Offline Payment
- Void Invoice
You can access the payment invoices of a specific program, found here: "Manage > Select program > Invoices"
NOTICE: Click here to see this short instructional video on how to use the admin payment terminal on your LeagueApps account.