generating an entire schedule OR by (b) manually entering each game. (Click here for tips on how to use our Schedule Generator). Here is a short video on how use the schedule generator.
First, make sure your program's preferences are set to "Use Schedule". This option is set by default, and can be found under "Manage > select a program > Settings > Preferences."
Then, create your schedule by selecting the Schedule option in the Manage tab.
Add (and Edit) Single GameYou can manually add individual games to your schedule. Here is an overview of the steps to entering a single game:
- Select Home Team, Away Team, and Game Type
- Select Game Date and Time
- Pick a Location and Sub-Location from any of the locations you have already entered on your site. To add a location to your site, go to "Manage > Locations > Add a Location"
- Select an official (referee) from the list of players in your program (optional). Each player's team will be listed next to their name.
- Optionally enter Notes for this specific game. (Ex. Team Picture Day!)
- Select Create Game or Create Game And Notify Participants
NOTICE: Only registered players can be selected as officials in a program. If you want add an official that isn't a registered player, first register him/her as a player in the program.
Once you have added at least one single game, you can edit your schedule in the following ways:
- Edit Game- Click pencil icon next to game location to make changes to your game.
- Delete Game- Click ‘X’ to remove an entire game.
- Report Scores- Click the scoreboard (’42’) icon and enter scores for each team. (Click here for more on Updating Scores & Standings)
- Delete Day- Remove an entire day from your schedule.
- Reschedule Day- Move an entire day of games to a different date.
Add Date Note
Date notes are placed at the beginning of a date on your schedule, and can be listed whether or not games are scheduled on that date (as opposed to Notes for specific games). For example, a date note would be useful if you want to explicitly indicate a holiday week on the schedule. Here's how you add a Date Note to your schedule:
- Select a Date for your note
- Select Style, or color
- Enter Date Note content under Message
- Click Save
Choose to publish your schedule immediately OR keep it unpublished until it is finalized. When you publish your schedule, it will be visible on your public-facing site.
LeagueApps allows you to create brackets for tournaments, or for your league's playoffs. Click here to learn how to create and manage bracket schedules. Here is a short video on how set up and use brackets.
Learn how to further utilize the calendar as an Admin here.
Not an admin? Learn how to use the calendar as a coach or as a parent/player.