We believe customer service is essential to accomplishing this goal.
In addition, it’s essential for our league partners to share feedback on our current platform and let us know which new features would be most valuable. This allows us to be more efficient and grow our product!
To Contact LeagueApps StaffStep 1: Select Send Feedback in the top right corner of the admin console
Step 2: Enter your message or request in the text field
Step 3: Select Question
Once submitted, this form goes to our entire product team so that the correct person on our team can respond to your need.
You can also call our toll free number at 1-800-257-3681.
To Report a Bug or IssueStep 1: Select Send Feedback in the top right corner of the admin console (see above)
Step 2: Enter the bug or issue in the text field. Be as specific as possible in describing the issue.
Step 3: Select Problem Report
We hate bugs and take it personally. We’ll identify and fix the issue as quickly as possible.
Making Feature Requests
- Select Send Feedback in the top right corner of the admin console (see above)
- Enter you feature request or suggestion in the text field. Please also explain the business case of why this feature is important to your organization.
- Select Feature Suggestion
- Choose A Priority Level
- Normal – This feature would be great but is not essential for your business to operate.
- High – This feature would significantly enhance your organization.
- Critical – This is your most important feature request and should be prioritized over all other previous feature requests.
Once submitted, the feature request is logged in our system. We review all feature requests daily. Our product team meets weekly to discuss each feature request and determine how it fits into our roadmap. We can then discuss with you in more detail and share our product roadmap and timing.
Please be patient. Platform development (even for a small feature) takes planning, precision, time, resources and quality control. We don’t want to bore you with all the details unless you really want to hear them.