The LeagueApps API is available to partners interested in performing their own custom integrations or development. This document provides an overview of the API and how to get started using it.
Our API is currently at version 1.0. It includes endpoints which provide read-only access to public-facing content, which is content that you make available on your public-facing website. This currently includes site details, site announcements, programs, and schedules. The API will continue to be expanded to offer access to additional content/data and functionality. We’re eager to hear feedback regarding the types of things people intend to build with the API, and we’ll be planning additional API endpoints based on this feedback.
There are many things you can build with this API. Here are a few examples:
- Customized display of schedules added to your (remote) website.
- Scoreboard ticker showing latest game results/scores.
- Customized display of open registrations added to your (remote) website.
- Customized “blog roll” of site announcements added to your (remote) website.
- Integration of schedules and scores into your own mobile app.
For more information read our Overview of Operations, and fill out our API Interest form and we'll get back to you!