The LeagueApps theme editor is an easy way to customize your league site, even if you don't know anything about HTML or CSS. The theme editor has basic tools to let you change your site's colors, fonts, logo, and background images.
If you want more advanced control over your theme, and you're comfortable with HTML and CSS, you can read more about the advanced CSS and HTML customization options.
Customizing your Site Design
Step 1: Launch the Theme Editor
A) Click "Design" on the sidebar
B) From the Design page, select "Launch Theme Editor"
Step 2: Customize Site
- After clicking "Launch Theme Editor" from the manager console, you will be redirected to your site with the Theme Editor open. To close or open the Theme Editor, click the monitor icon in the top-righthand corner
- Hiding the editor tool will not cause you to lose your changes, but leaving the page will! Make sure you click "Save Changes" before leaving the editor screen.
- On this tab, you can add or change your website's logo, which will appear in the upper-lefthand corner of your site.
- You can also add images to a slideshow on your homepage, and you can provide a URL that you want the slides to redirect to when clicked on.
- At the bottom of this tab, you can provide links to your organization's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
- On this tab, you have a wide range of color customization options. You may choose the color for your background, body text, headers, menu items and more!
- Some elements, like links and buttons, have two options - one regular and one for the "hover" state. This is the color your users will see when they move their mouse over that particular element.
- You can visually change your colors by clicking and dragging inside the color picker tool, or if you know the HEX value for your color you can type it in as well.
- Alternatively, you may select a preset color scheme.
- You can change nearly all the fonts on your site, choosing from most of the web safe fonts available to get the exact look you want. You have control over the fonts for several individual types of content, as well the size of the text for each one.
- BODY TEXT: text content on all of your pages
- MAIN NAV LINKS: links in your site's main menu
- SECTION TITLE: headings at the top of each section on your pages
- LOGO: only applies if you don't have a logo image uploaded
- PAGE TITLE: header for each of your content pages on your site
- On this tab, you can upload an image to be your page background, as well as position it or decide to repeat it (depending on its size)
- You can also upload a mobile logo and a mobile app icon
E) CSS & HTML
- For more advanced customization options, check out this help article on CSS & HTML
Theme Editor FAQ
Other help articles for customizing your site:
Homepage Layout Options
Site Background Stock Images
CSS Design Tricks and Tips
If you have any questions regarding refunds, feel free to use our help lines:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-208-0210
- Live Chat (if available)