How to Create a Member Invoice1) Admin Console > Manage > Members
2) Click on the Member's name that you want to Invoice
3) In the left side-bar of the Member's Detail page, click the 'New Invoice' button
4) Enter the invoice Amount, a note about what the Invoice is for, for your records and for the Member to see. There is an optional Processing Fee and choice to Send the Member an Email Notification about the Invoice.
5) Click 'Generate Member Invoice'
How to View a Member Invoice1) Admin Console > Manage > Invoices
2) Filter Invoice Type to 'Member'
3) From this listing you can send Email Reminders, Export a list of Member Invoices to CSV, view details of each Invoice and add Offline Payments.
What does a Member Invoice look like to a User?
Optional notification Email about the new invoice.
On the Member's Dashboard under the 'Invoices' tab, there will be a listing of Member and Registration Invoices. The Member has the option to View Invoice Details and Pay single invoices or multiple invoices at once.