How to register for a program as a staff member
Welcome to our step-by-step guide to registering as a program staff! We make the registration process simple and easy. Nevertheless, we're here to help walk you through the process. In addition to showing you how to register as a program staff member, this article will show how to signup a team during the process!
- To get started, click the register button!
Step 1: Create an Account, or Sign In
- If you are new to your sports organization's site, create a new account. If you've been here before, sign in!
- When creating a new account, you will need to enter your personal information, including first name, last name, email, and any other fields the site requires. Don't worry, your information is private and secure.
- Next, you can choose whether or not you want email updates for activities and promotions. Then, make sure you're not a robot 🤖
Step 2: Choose Your Program Staff Registration Type
- If you're a returning user and already logged in, we're just catching up to you!
- Next, you'll be asked to confirm the program for which you are registering. Confirm, then click register.
Step 3: Select Your Team, or Create a New Team
- Depending on your specific program, you might have several staff registration options to choose from. Each type will include it's pricing, and whether or not payment plans are available.
- Common staff registration types include Coach, Assistant Coach, Referee, or Volunteer
Step 4: Registration Terms
- Depending on the program you are signing up for, you may have the option to register with an existing team, or to create a new team.
- If you are joining an existing team, select the team from the dropdown list.
- If you are creating a new team, write in the new team's name.
Step 5: Staff Information
- Here is where you will see the cost of your registration. This is based on the registration type you selected, and the program's structure.
Step 6: Accept Waivers and Submit Your Registration
- These next questions are any information the program administrator has decided to collect at the time of registration. There may be a mix of required fields, optional fields, or there may be no fields at all!
Step 7: Review Your Invoice and Pay for Your Program
- Read through the waiver, then accept it by checking the box in the upper lefthand corner. You will only be able to register if you accept the waiver!
- Your program may allow for you to register multiple teams at one time. If available, you will see this option beneath the waiver.
- You're almost there! On this page, you will see a summary of your invoice.
Step 8: Review Your Registrations
- Next, enter your payment details. Depending on your program, you might not have to pay right away. If you do, enter the information and click "Pay securely for your registration".
Need to invite, add, or copy players to your team? Click below to learn how!
- All done!! The next page is a summary of your registration!