How to register your children for a program
Welcome to our step-by-step guide to registering your child, or children, for a program! We make the registration process simple and easy. Nevertheless, we're here to help walk you through the process.
Parent Info (new user)
- To get started, click the register button!
Step 1: Create a new Parent Account, or Sign In
- If you are new to your sports organization's site, create a new account. If you've been here before, sign in!
- If you are a new user, you will to FIRST create an account for YOU, the parent/supervisor.
Step 2: Add a New Child to Your Account, or Choose an Existing One
- When creating a new account, you will need to enter your personal information, including first name, last name, email, and any other fields the site requires. Don't worry, your information is private and secure.
- Next, you can choose whether or not you want email updates for activities and promotions. Then, make sure you're not a robot 🤖
- After creating your parent/supervisor account, the next step is to create your child's account.
- You may add multiple children to your account, but each child must be added individually.
- Enter the required information for you child. There may be different questions asked about your child than were you asked.
- If you already have an account, you will be prompted to log in, or select your child (if you're already logged in).
Step 3: Choose Your Child's Registration Type
- Once your child has been added, or you have selected your child from your account, confirm you are registering for the correct program and proceed!
Step 4: Select Your Child's Team (for Team Player registration type only)
- Depending on the program, you might have several registration options to choose from for your child. Each type will include it's pricing, and whether or not payment plans are available. Most programs will include a free agent/individual option, a team player option, or a team captain option.
- Free Agent: your child is registering into a pool of players without a specific team
- Team Player: your child will be registering for a specific team
- Team Captain: your child will be registering for a specific team and be its captain!
Step 5: Registration Terms
- If you selected "Team Player", you will need to select which team your child is signing up for. This is dependent on the program setup.
- If your child's program has payment plans available, you can select one of those, or choose to pay their dues in full. If you select a payment plan, you will also need to agree to the plan by checking the box!
Step 6: Player Information
- If there are no payment plans available, this space will be used to explain your payment requirements.
Step 7: Accept Waivers and Submit Your Registration
- These next questions are any information the program administrator has decided to collect at the time of registration. There may be a mix of required fields, optional fields, or there may be no fields at all!
Step 8: Add Another Registration (Optional)
- Read through the waiver, then accept it by checking the box in the upper lefthand corner. You will only be able to register your child if you accept the waiver!
Step 9: Review Your Invoice and Pay for Your Program
- Need to register another child for the program before paying? Click Add another registration under your invoice.
- You're almost there! On this page, you will see a summary of your invoice.
Step 10: Review Your Child's Registration
- Next, enter your payment details. Depending on your program, you might not have to pay right away. If you do, enter the information and click "Pay securely for your registration".
Other help articles for Parents:
How to Add a Second Parent or Supervisor to your Family Account
- All done!! The next page is a summary of your registration!
How to use the Calendar
How to Redeem Site Credit