As you set up your registration, LeagueApps gives you the option to enable a waiting list for any of your programs. This gives members the chance to enter a program after capacity is reached if a roster spot ever opens up.
Please note: Waiting lists can only be made for free agents, not for whole teams.
Set your waiting list in the Registration Options of the program you wish to enable the list for by following the steps below.
1. Scroll down in the program “Registration Options” to where it says “Team Capacity Rules” and “League Capacity Rules”.
2. Set the amount of players you want on each team (if applicable).
3. Set the total amount of teams you want in the program.
4. Set the amount of free agents you want to register for the program next to “free agents”.
Make sure the box next to “Enable a free agent waiting list” is checked off.
5. Create the size of the waiting list by setting the number of “players” to reflect the total number of members able to register for the program.
CAUTION: Changing the registration status to "Accepting Waiting List" does NOT automatically place every player that registers on the Waiting List. The program needs to match the 2 conditions described above.
NOTICE: If you register a member manually, AND specify "override capacity limit rules" option, the member is NOT added to the waiting list, and registration is forced despite exceeding limits.
FAQ: Will players be charged if they register on the waiting list?
Answer: No, when a player registers for a waiting list they will not be charged until their role is changed to a free agent or team player. Once their role is changed, the system will automatically generate an invoice and email the player letting them know that there is an outstanding balance to be paid.